Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thursday October 31, 2013, Margate, FL

I guess I wasn't clear with Steve,  the tech from Camp USA, when I called him back last night about the leveling system blowing the fuse again..  He called and had me give him some numbers from the leveling system motor.  I gave him the number and he was going to check with them and come back out.  By coming back out he didn't mean today.  I hadn't clearly conveyed to him that we wanted to leave today or by the latest Friday morning.  When I finally called back he said he would be out at 9 AM Friday.  He was on a call in Miami and wouldn't be back before dark.

With not much else to do we stayed around the park most of the day.  I did find a cache about two miles away that was large enough for travel bugs.  I went there and dropped the travel bugs that I had picked up coming east.

I thought we were going out to dinner, but when I got back from caching, Gerri and her Mom had decided to fix breakfast for supper and eat at the coach.

We had a delicious meal; scrambled eggs, bacon and a small salad with the shrimp left over from last night.  The shrimp for the salad was a special treat.  I need to remember not to eat all the tasty morsels all at one meal,  I love leftovers.

Conversation, TV and computer rounded out the evening.  I went to bed before the ladies, hoping to be ready when the tech gets here in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment