Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tuesday November 19, 2013, Buda, TX

Mother and son
 We had our coffee and then I went to the office and checked to see if they were going to get started checking out the coach today.  The answer was maybe tomorrow.


I had downloaded some nearby caches.  The first was less than a quarter mile away.  The eight was much further.  I also picked up three travel bugs.



After three we went to Dana and Curt's house.  Vanessa wasn't feeling good and was in bed.  Brandon and I went outside and I watched him ride his bike and Green Monster.  After that we tossed a football until Curtis got home.  Curt took over the passing and ran a few plays with Brandon.  I din't film the football part but did make some videos of the bike and monster riding.
Father and son

After dinner we played some poker.  I tried to teach Brandon how to play seven card draw.

We called it a night at 8 PM.  As we were leaving Vanessa came downstairs she was feeling better.  She wanted to come stay with us in the motor home, but tomorrow is a school day.  She was unhappy when we left.

Earlier that afternoon I made an appointment with a dermatologist in San Marcos.  I have a spot on my chest that I need to get checked out.  When we left home in July it was just a crusty spot.  Now it is more like a blister and I have to keep it covered with a band aid.  The appointment is for Friday morning.

Tomorrow I hope to be notified the shop is ready to check the coach.





No comments:

Post a Comment