Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Saturday November 9, 2013, Garrison, TX

Another cold cloudy day.  We didn't get up until 9 AM.  I fixed coffee and Gerri took hers into the house.  I downloaded pictures from Gerri's camera.  Last night I had run a Pocket Query for caches nearby, I loaded them on both my handheld and the GPS in the Jeep before I went in.

I was just in time for breakfast.  Herb had fixed eggs, bacon and sausage to go with biscuits left over from yesterday.

I went caching and found five caches and didn't find five others.  My caching trip ended in Garrison so I gassed up the Jeep and filled the water container we use for coffee water in the motorhome.  I got back to the house about 4:00 and took a shower in the coach before logging the caches.

Gerri and Neva stayed at the house and played Mexican Train with Herb and JoNell.  Herb won that game.  While I was gone, several cardinals came flying through.  Neva was able to take a few pictures.

We had left over BBQ for supper.  It was good again.

After cleaning up after the meal, Herb watched the end of a football game and the ladies caught up on computer time.

We later played Mexican Train Dominoes.  Herb won one game and Gerri won one game.

Tomorrow Gerri, Neva and I plan to go to church at the Church of Christ in Garrison.  Herb and JoNell will go to their regular church, Holly Hill Baptist.

No comments:

Post a Comment