Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Monday November 18, 2013, Buda, TX

Moving day.  We got up at 7 and had our coffee.  It was misting outside and I took my time getting the coach ready to roll.  We were on the road at 9:20.  We stopped in Tomball for fuel.

Our route was west on FM-2920 to US-290, west to Texas 71 and then on to I-35 south to Buda.

We arrived at Crestview RV at about 1 PM.  By the time I met with the service writer and we got set up in our space it was 3 PM.  The RV park has several sites for people at Crestview RV who are having service.


Happy belated birthdays
We went to Curtis and Dana's house and visited with Dana and the kids until  Curtis got home from work.  Dana fixed a baked chicken dish with baked potato and squash.  After dinner we were surprised with a birthday cake and presents.  Gerri's birthday was the 4th and mine was the 12th.  The kids showed me some of their toys in the back yard.

After the kids were wound up we returned to the RV park a little after 8.

Some computer and TV time and we called it a night.








Last week when I called for the service appointment I was told it could be several days before the problems could be checked.  By being here with the coach it might be quicker. We don't know if we get to sleep in tomorrow or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment