Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday November 17, 2013, Spring, TX

Back to front left- Me, Lael Miller and Gloria Ford
Back to front right side- Karla Schuler, Kari Webster, Mark Ford,
Lawana Tom and Curtis Ford
We got up this morning and fixed our coffee.  It had rained during the night but was getting warm and humid.  The plan for the morning was to meet the Fords for breakfast at Alma Latina Taqueria in Spring.

We had a great breakfast before my aunt and uncle left for back home in Corpus Christi.  Plans were made later to meet the cousins at Pappasito's Mexican Restaurant in Spring.

We returned to the coach and tuned into worship services at the Oakey Blvd. Church of Christ.

At two we met my Ford cousins at Pappasitos. and had appetizers while we visited.

The cache container and log

The cache container and log for my 4200th cache

The container and its hiding spot
After we left the restaurant we went to hunt four caches that I had downloaded.  I planed to do three caches to reach 4200 caches.  I downloaded four caches just in case I had DNF.  I also planned for my 4200th to be the cache that completed my quest for finding caches with names beginning with 0-9 and A to Z.  I did that and then did the fourth cache for good measures.

After the caches we returned to the RV Park.  We relaxed with computer and TV time.

Tomorrow our plan is to move to the Crestview RV Park in Buda, TX, 161 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment