Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wednesday October 30, 2013, Margate, FL

My cold was still hanging on and I slept late.  We had coffee and still had not heard from the mobile RV service.

I called Coach Net and told them about the situation.  The sent another mobile service out.  The new service arrived at about 1 Pm and had most of the problem found and fixed in short order.  There was a blown 150 amp fuse in the engine compartment.  That fuse being blown cut of power to a fuse box in a front of the motor home.  I say most of the problem because after he left I tried the leveling jacks ad the fuse blew again.  I called back but he wasn't able to come back until tomorrow.  I put a new fuse in so that everything will work, except the leveling system.  The service man will check that system for shorts tomorrow.

Gerri and Neva went shopping and picked up our mail on the way back.  I now have my new driver' license and a new Master Card to put in the new wallet on a chain that Gerri bought me yesterday.
The horse is already gone, but now the barn door is locked.




Gerri bought shrimp for diner.  I fired up the Weber and cooked them on skewers after she marinated them for awhile.  Served with scalloped potatoes, cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes they were a good meal with some left over for later.

Some TV and computer time finished off the evening.

Depending on what the service tech does with the short in the leveling system we may leave here tomorrow so that we have time to visit relatives in Mount Dora on the way to Lake City for the Barnhart mini reunion


No comments:

Post a Comment