Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monday October 28, 2013, Margate, FL

I didn't sleep well.  During the night I realized I had a cold coming on.  Normally I would have stayed in bed and nursed it.  Today I had things that needed to be done.  I wanted to see how wide spread the problems with things that were not working with the coach.  I wanted to make a list before calling Kevin Mallory at Cruising America.  The list was longer than I had thought.  Many things didn't work.  The power awnings, the seats won't move and the leveling jacks don't work and the steps don't move.

 I called Kevin and without me having a multi meter I couldn't answer some of his questions.  I called Coach Net and they have arraigned for a mobile RV repair company to come out tomorrow and check out the problems.

Gerri went to the laundromat and CVS Pharmacy while I tried to nap.  No luck at the napping.  She did pickup some Haaggen Das ice cream and gelato as a surprise for me.

We watched a couple of Judge Judy's and had left overs from last night for dinner.  I had a couple scoops of the gelato before taking my medicine and going to bed around  9:30.  Gerri stayed up longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment