Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday, October 9, 2013, Venice, Italy





Another overcast day with rain forecast.  To make matters worse I woke up hoarse and coughing.  I took some antibiotics and Dayquil and stayed in bed most of the day.  We did go get our cruise cards activated and pictures taken for the second leg of our cruise.
Gerri spent much of the afternoon taking pictures as there was a little blue in the sky later in the day.  She also visited with Jayne and the cruise director, Samantha.  I later joined her and Jayne for hors d'ouvres, they changed the event to the Vista Lounge because of the larger number of Elite and Platinum passengers as I was feeling a little better.
We didn't get dressed for dinner.  We went to the Horizon Court Buffet.  After eating we returned to the room. I called it a night early and Gerri read for awhile.  I'm hoping that I feel well enough in the morning so we can take the water taxi back to the main center of Venice, which is St. Marks Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment