Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday, October 11, 2013, At Sea between Venice and Messina, Italy





Another overcast morning.  Many of my cold symptoms were gone but I hardly slept last night.  I still had a light headed feeling.
I stayed in bed most of the day and never left the room.  Gerri brought me a tuna sandwich for lunch. During the afternoon Gerri went to an art auction.
I really felt like going to dinner until I took my shower and had been up and around for a while.  I had to lay back down.  Gerri went to dinner after ordering me a cheeseburger from room service.  She brought me Creme Brule from the dining room. 
I watched a couple of movies before going back to bed.
Tomorrow we dock at Messina.  We didn't make any excursion plans and hope the town is close enough to the dock to walk in for a while.  We are only scheduled to be there until 2 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment