Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wednesday July 22, 2015 Oceanside, CA

While I was having my coffee the doctor called from Oceanside Urgent Care.  She told me the results of the x-rays I had taken yesterday.  Nothing new, but the x-rays show degenerative Disk Disease and arthritis.  She thinks that is what is causing the pain in my leg.  I have the name of a doctor in Temecula to visit and made an appointment for the 10th of August, the last day we are in Temecula. It doesn't sound like I am going to have any relief soon.  I did get a call from my Kidney doctor, he OK'ed the anti-inflammatory that the doctor in Oceanside prescribed.

Yesterday I saw a small ladder at Henry's site and asked him to bring it over some time and lower the back arm of my main awning.  He came over this morning and did that.  Now I shouldn't have to worry about the water pooling on the awning during rain.



My dinner










Tim and Beth Burton picked us up at 4:30 and we drove to Dana Point to have dinner with another of our cruise friends, Bob Ginesman. We went to the Wind and Sea in the south end of the harbor.  Excellent food, a great view and good friends, it doesn't get much better.  After dinner Tim and Beth dropped us off back at the coach.  They are returning to Scottsdale Saturday morning.

The view from our table

Gerri's dinner

Bob Genisman, Gerri, Tim and Beth Burton, Me
















































Henry and Chuck, another friend from Las Vegas, were sitting out when we returned.  I stayed out and visited with them for awhile before going into the coach.











Facebook recently began showing pictures from one year ago on my time line.  Today's picture was from Haines, AK during our caravan to Alaska last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment