Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Friday July 10. 2015 Oceanside, CA

We spent the morning with our coffee and watching people come and go in the RV Park.

Lately I have been having some pain in my right leg when I first get out of a chair.  Last night walking back to the Carlsbad Inn after dinner, my right leg hurt when I walked.  Today when we parked at the Carlsbad INN my leg hurt when I tried to walk.  I decided to go back to the coach and rest.  The pain seemed to be mostly in the front of my thigh.

Gerri took some things into Vanessa that she carried into the coach last night after returning from Disneyland.  Back at the coach I took some Tylenol and laid down for about an hour.

Todd called and offered to bring us Pizza for dinner.  They got to the coach about 6:30.  After the pizza we checked out VUDU on the the TV and rented a movie named "Here Comes The Boom."

After the movie they went back to the Carlsbad Inn..  I took some Tylenol PM and we went to bed at about 11.

We only saw Curtis briefly while Gerri dropped off Vanessa's Minnie Mouse ears.  Some how the sound got turned down on Gerri's phone and mine was in the bedroom.  We didn't hear Curtis ' nor Dana's calls.

It wasn't a great day but we did enjoy dinner with Todd, Jeannette and the kids.  I didn't take any pictures so I am attaching a few more from Gerri's visit to Disneyland.
Vanessa and Brandon

Adventure Land

On safari

Main Street

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree

No comments:

Post a Comment