Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Monday July 20, 2015 Oceanside, CA

We did a little more today.  After coffee I made an appointment at the Oceanside Urgent Care to follow up on the last visit.  My leg doesn't seem to be much better.  The doctor prescribed an anti inflammatory steroid.  She also order some x-rays and gave me the name of an orthopedic doctor in Temecula.  We will be there two weeks after we leave Oceanside next Tuesday.

Back at the coach I was sitting outside when our friends, Henry and Geneal Coker arrived.  Henry is now the chairman of the Sheriff's Protective Association, a position I held for over 20 years.  They will be here for two weeks after we leave.  We visited with them until their daughter and two granddaughters came by and wanted to go for a walk.

Gerri had taken the meat off the chicken we had eaten for two days.  She fixed  a soup with vegetables and noodles.  Very good.  We have enough for one more meal.

This morning I had heard a whining noise.  It was coming from the area of the TV satellite dome.  I turned off the power to the dome and turned it it back on.  After all my earlier effort had failed, the TV in the bedroom had DirecTV coming in.  I tried the TV in the Galley area and got it working.  No luck with the TV over the dash.  I may work with it again in the morning.

We watched some recordings from DirecTV, read and called it a night at about 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment