Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Thursday July 16, 2015 Oceanside, CA

More staying off my leg today.  I may have had a setback.  I stepped into the shower like normal and a pain shot up my leg.  It seemed more sensitive the rest of the day.

Gerri went to Costco to pick up needed items.  I stayed at the coach, staying off my leg.  I seldom get bored, but I think I am approaching that point with all this staying off my leg.

One day shortly after we got here, I looked for a nearby cache  I didn't find it.  The cache owner changed the hit and several others had found the cache since I looked.  Gerri drove me over there about 7.  We found the caching spot but had to wait while a surfer changed into his wetsuit and left for the beach.  I signed the log and put the cache back.  Hopefully I will be able to do more caches next week.  I had hoped to do a hundred or so while here in Oceanside, I may downgrade that to ten.











I think I have mentioned the Potato Man before.  He and his family are here every summer.  He owns several potato farms and puts the potatoes out for the taking in the RV park.  When we left the park he had three boxes of potatoes out.  I took a picture of them.


Dinner tonight was roasted chicken from Costco with a salad and scalloped potatoes.  The potatoes weren't from the Potato Man.

We spent the rest of the evening with computer, TV via Amazon Prime and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment