Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Wednesday July 15, 2015 Oceanside, CA

There was so little to write, I almost forgot today.  More rest for my leg.  I did walk across to the office and sign up for their Luau to be held on the 28th.  Late in the afternoon I drove to the CVS Pharmacy.  I needed to pick up medicine and I wanted to see if my leg interfered with driving.  I lucked out, it did not.

Our friends from Scottsdale that we met on our cruise to Australia called and they are at the Wyndham in Oceanside.  We made plans to get together with them on Friday evening.  We will also see them when we all go to dinner with another friend from the cruise next Wednesday evening.

Our supper was the left overs from Sonny's plus a salad that Gerri made.

I stayed up long enough to finish the book I was reading.  Chief of Detectives by John Sullivan.  I had worked with and for John several years during my career at Metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment