Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 1, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 59

One of the troubles with counting the days is that I sometimes miss a day.

Gerri is still doing research on the painted buffaloes. She got a lead on one at a lumber supply company. After Church I went there, no luck. I guess we go hungry tonight.

I went by the Missouri River Manor to see Glenna at about 4, she was asleep. I went and found two caches and came back about 5:30 while she was eating supper. I tried to get the webcast from the Oaky Blvd. Church of Christ but they are still having difficulties. We visited until about 9:00 and I went back to the RV Park.

A lot of dull tasks continue even if we are on the road. I balanced the check book and took care of a few other things and all of a sudden it was 1:30 AM.

We have some work to do in the morning. We are moving to a different space in the park. No more nose bleeding climb to the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment