Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 14, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’


Day 72

We were blessed with more rain during the night and morning. I went to see Glenna during the lunch hour. I always like to encourage her to eat more. Looking at the plates the other residents left she is a heavy eater compared to them. I stayed until about 2 and then went to WalMart to shop for new tires for the Jeep. They wanted me to come back tomorrow to have them installed.

I went out caching grabbing 7 more today. I have to remember to take a camera when I go caching. Today’s hunts took me to a great view of the Missouri above Black Eagle Dam and a great view of the dam and falls looking up.

We went to see Glenna at about 7 and got interested in Jack a Nicholson/Diane Keaton movie. We stayed until about 8:30.

Grandson Sean in Reno called and I played WoW with him for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment