Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’
Trip Day 84, Rehab Day The Last 49

I went to Missouri River Manor as instructed a little after nine. You know of course the paperwork wasn’t done until after noon. We got back to the RV Park about two. No band, I couldn’t even find a kazoo. Glenna hadn’t been to the coach but one time since June 3rd.

It was in the high 90’s today so we had the air conditioners running and of course Glenna was cold. The weather is supposed to cool down on Friday. Gerri thought it was supposed to cool down today so she fixed bead soup. It was delicious but warm while eating.

We will be here until Sept. 6. We plan to drive around with Glenna in the Jeep to see how she tolerates traveling. If she’s ok with it we will continue the Napa Valley part of our trip after a couple of days in Virginia City, MT.

I did one cache while Glenna was at lunch. I had looked for this one three times. If I didn’t know it was impossible I would swear that someone took the cache away when I was hunting it and put it back when I left. Well, I snuck up on them today and found the cache. I have now done every active cache in Great Falls, Black Eagle, Belt, Cascade, Tracy, Sand Coulee, Ulm Power and Dutton.

Sunset over Gore Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment