Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 82

This morning I went to the Rehab home to sign Glenna’s discharge papers. She is scheduled to be released Thursday.

I did six caches east of Great Falls. Two near Belt and two near, well near nowhere. For one I drove 12 miles on a rough, muddy and narrow dirt road with occasional cows. About 3 miles from the cache the road turned into a well graded dirt road. I was encouraged when I saw a mini-motorhome parked along the road by Belt Creek. I saw some summer homes that looked like they had been used for a long time.



We went to see Glenna at about 6:30 and to Bingo at 6:45. Between the three of us we had five Bingos. Glenna’s candy supply was replenished.

Before going back to the RV Park, Gerri and I ate at the Amigo Mexican Restaurant.

Since we got to Montana I have found 181 caches and DNF 6. Most of the caches I have found in Montana have been in the Great Falls area. This map shows smiley faces where I have found a cache.


1 comment:

  1. We are really glad to hear that Glenna is being released. I know you had not planned to spend the summer in Great Falls. Let us know what your plans are as soon as you know.

    Alan and Joan

    ReplyDelete