Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 21, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 79

I went to the local Jeep dealer this morning to have the rear window on the driver’s side replaced. They had told me it was a two hour job. It took 3½ hours. From there I went to Sam’s to have the new tires put on the Jeep. Before I went back to the coach I did some shopping.

At the coach I put the spare tire cover and the tire pressure senders back on the Jeep. With full tread the tire cover barely fits. After recent rain and a lot of driving on dirt roads the Jeep needed cleaned. So I spent some time doing just that.

We went to visit Glenna from about 6:30 until 8. We planned to go out to supper, but most of the restaurants around here close at 8 or 8:30. After checking the Prospector we found out they had run out of the prime rib. We went by Dimitri’s, another prime rib place, it closed at 8:30. We decided to check a pizza place near the RV Park, It was either that or leftovers. Howard’s was open so we dined on delicious pizza.

Back at the coach we spoke to Todd and the kids on Skype and then just hung out till bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment