Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 18, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 76

Lewis and Clark statue.

Another clear day, with only a little haze, I went out caching and the caches I haven’t done are further out from the rv park and several required a walk of over ¼ mile each way. I found one that I had looked for twice before, very creative but I found it. Four of the six I found today were along the Riverside trail that goes along the south side of the Missouri River.
A cache container.

What looks like a stump is actually a cache container.

I went to see Glenna a little before five. I visited with her during her supper and for about an hour afterward.

Gerri and I had planned to go to the Double Barrel café for supper, but when I got home she talked me into Braunschweiger sandwiches instead, plus there was a storm moving through with rain. Nice night to stay in.

Sean was too tired to play Wow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment