Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 20, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 78

Yesterday I left my cane at a geocache north of town. This morning I went back up that way and did a cache. I drove the dirt loop east of I-15. Of course the cane was at the furthest cache.

Gerri called and she was dressed and ready to go caching with me. I picked her up and we went south toward Cascade. We did four more caches, mostly along the river. I hit one hundred for August. It’s been a long time since I did a hundred caches in a month.

Look out it's behind you.

Prairie Home and Companion
We went to visit Glenna and then had supper at the Fiesta En Jalisco Restaurant.













Rafters on the Mo.
Then back to the coach. I played World of Warcraft with Sean for about two hours and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment