Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 10, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 68

I started the day trying to find out if there was a care plan meeting on Wednesday about Glenna.

Her tentative release date is the 24th. I ask if a home evaluation could be made at the motor home. I was told it could but probably the week of the discharge.

I spent some time cache hunting. I found one that I couldn’t find a week or so ago. I found a total of three and didn’t find four.. Not a good ratio and not many of the cache owners in this area make contact about their caches or check on them very often.

Tuesday night is Bingo night at the Missouri River Manor. Gerri and I got there about 6:15 to allow plenty of time to get to the auditorium from her room. I got three Bingos and Glenna got two and Gerri got one. Her candy cache is built back up. The way they play there are a lot of winners. Bingo is on the schedule again Thursday afternoon, I don’t know if they play this type of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment