Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 70

We didn’t have anything planned until 2:30 when Bingo and Happy Hour was scheduled at the Missouri River Manor.

I went caching and found 8 before it was time to go for Bingo. I got there about 2:00. That allowed plenty of time for Glenna to walk to the auditorium using her walker. The Happy Hour part was snacks and punch. Glenna got one Bingo and I got two. So her candy stash grew.

On the way back to the RV park I grabbed 2 more caches.

We hung out at the coach until about 7 and went back to visit Glenna. Every time we visit we ask what she had at the last meal.. She never knows the total meal.

This is a view of the Sun River from near one of the caches I did today. This is about 5 miles up stream from the RV Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment