Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 11, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 69

I went to the rehab center this morning to make sure I wasn’t going to miss a care plan meeting today. I saw Glenna briefly and went caching.

I have had quite a few that I didn’t find in the Great Falls area, so I asked another cacher for hints. Fulltimerbob had found four of them after I couldn’t. With his hints I found all four. One was close to the Moose Lodge in Black Eagle where he is staying. This lodge has hook ups for about eight RV’s and a dump station. I stopped and visited with Fulltimerbob and his wife for awhile. After that I found two others and couldn’t look for another. I went to the area of a cache I hadn’t found before. It’s under a bridge, but there are Trolls or Urban Nomads living there.

In the afternoon Gerri and I went to a Laundromat after that we did some shopping at Sam’s and Albertson’s.

After we got back to the coach, Gerri told me the care meeting was scheduled at three instead of eleven. Since Noelle had told me there was no meeting, I didn’t worry about it. I went and visited Glenna at about 7 until 8:30. We spoke to Todd and wished him a Happy Birthday. It’s hard to believe he is 46.

Back at the coach Gerri and I had supper and just hung out till bedtime.

Great Falls with my phone from a west side geocache.

No comments:

Post a Comment