Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 16, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 74

I’m still on the hunt for new tires for the Jeep. This morning I went to Sam’s. They didn’t have the size I needed in stock, so I ordered them. They said five days. I also made an appointment at the Jeep dealer to check out the left rear window that fell and won’t go up. I have it taped up now. I had this same problem with the same window right after I bought the Jeep. The difference is it was under warranty then. I don’t believe in extended warranties so I’ll foot the bill and still be ahead.

I decided to go for a couple of the caches up river from Great Falls. I walked about a third of a mile to one. Near the cache a Whitetail Deer jumped out of the brush. I’m not sure who was the most startled, her or me. After I signed the log I dropped my pen in the grass and wasn’t able to find it, it was my last stick type pen.

I drove around for miles trying to find the right road to the next one. When I found the place to park I walked .18 miles and couldn’t find it.















Back in town I did manage to get seven for a total of eight today.

I visited Glenna at about 7. We walked down to the auditorium to see what the music group on the activities schedule was about. Diagonally the auditorium is about as far as you can get from Glenna’s room and still be in the building. The musician didn’t show up. Tomorrow night is Bingo.

I picked up salads for Gerri and I from Wendy’s for our supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment