Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, August 20, 2010

August 19, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 77

The Rain of last night passed and the day started clear and bright. Today I expanded my area of search for area geocaches. There are a lot more along the Missouri downstream but they require a lot of hiking. I did some along I-15 north of Great Falls on about 2 miles by dirt road and I left my cane hanging on the fence. I didn’t realize my loss until it was late and I was heading back to town. Maybe I’ll go back and get the cane. A couple of the caches were along a dirt road and the prairie was very flat.

Wheat
Not Wheat


leave it wher it broke

I went to visit Glenna at about 6:30. We visited and watched TV until about 8:30. The home has scheduled a bus ride around Great falls tomorrow. I spent quite awhile convincing her that it was ok to go with her skid proof socks and no shoes. I’ll find out tomorrow who won the discussion.

Back at the RV Gerri fixed a delicious supper that topped off the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment