Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 23, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 81

I spoke to the social worker at Missouri River Manor this morning Glenna’s planned release date is 8/26, Thursday. I have to go tomorrow and see what the plan for therapy at the motor home is.

Gerri stayed in all day doing wash and I went caching. I picked up four that I had looked for earlier and hadn’t found, plus five others.  The cache in he picture is in a hole drilled in the hunder side of a fence rail.  The container is a 5mm film can.

The hiding place





The container in place
I went to see Glenna at about 5:30. We visited in the dining room until it was time to go to a movie that was being shown in the auditorium. The movie was Sherlock Holmes, a recent release. Pretty weird but Glenna seemed to enjoy it.

Back at the coach, Gerri and I had leftovers. Tomorrow it’s either shop or eat out.


No comments:

Post a Comment