Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday, September 19, 2012, Melissa, TX


Wednesday, September 19, 2012, Melissa, TX
The sun was out when we got up this morning. Maybe this signals an end to the rainy weather. Of course for us rainy is as good as sunny, we like them both. The detailers were out working on Keith's fifth wheel this morning. I checked with them and the cost is $10.00 a foot for the RV plus $50 for the roof. I decided to pass.
Bois D'Arc Tree
I went caching before noon until about 3:30. I found five and left six out there unfound for various reasons. Some of the local cache owners aren't very diligent in maintaining their caches.
Our friends the Kerslakes are visiting their grandchildren.
I did some shopping on the way home from caching. Gerri fixed a chicken salad for dinner; we ate it with salsa for dressing and had tortilla chips on the side.

Horse Apples, Friut of the Bois D'Arc, I found more of these than caches
E-mail from Montyne told us that she had sorted our mail and sent it to us via FedEx. It should get here on Saturday. I don't look forward to dealing with everything that will be in the mail. But, I will get it out of the way and the task won't be so large later.

1 comment:

  1. Frank: e-mail me the name of that place in Vegas that does the refrigerator replacements. Since I will already be in Yuma, I will check them out for replacement of my fridge.

    Thnaks

    ReplyDelete