Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Melisa, TX


Tuesday, September 18, 2012, Melisa, TX
This morning was still overcast but cleared up around noon.
I spoke to Glenna's investment counselor, Steve Reed and he is Fed Ex'ing the papers to transfer her accounts to me. The package will come to the RV Park. Hopefully the mail and the papers will all come before we leave here. That way I can get things started that have to be done by mail.
I had to deal with a high dollar alert from Chase, it seems that Gerri's Rehab hospital bill just came through, I thought it was processed already.
We are having the Kerslakes over for supper, so Gerri was busy all day preparing her Swedish Meat Balls. I had to wash dishes half way through the prep.
I went geocaching at about two PM and found four. I looked for two others that hadn't been found by the last cacher and that hadn't been found for several months. I didn't find them either. Some cachers never check on their caches after someone posts a DNF. I looked for several in this area that hadn't been logged since the first of the year and are missing.
Yesterday after the weather cleared up I set up the flag pole and put up the flags. The flags it some tree branches so today I took them down. I put the small flags on the front of the coach,
Gerri called when I was finishing up the last cache and ask me to stop at a store and get butter. I found a Kroger on the way back to the park and bought the butter and a few other items.
Back at the coach all was ready for supper. I took a shower and got myself ready.
Alice and Keith Kerslake
The meal went great and everyone liked Gerri's Swedish Meatballs. We visited until late in the evening. I cleaned up the dishes and was in bed at about 1 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment