Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday, September 21, 2012, Melissa, TX



 

Friday, September 21, 2012, Melissa, TX
This was another great morning to be retired. Gerri's plans for the day are to spend the afternoon with Alice, have a pedicure and prepare for supper.
I went out geocaching in an area called New Hope, but with my caching ability I should call it No Hope. I found two for the day and DNFed five. It was frustrating and hot so I went shopping at Sam's Club.
Good Food With Good Company
Gerri and I had split the grocery list, I went to Sam's going to pick up my items and she was going get her items at a local grocery store. I also picked up a couple of items at Walgreen. While at Sam's I looked at a new printer. I'm giving one more try at installing the old one.
We got home at about the same time. Gerri put things away and I got cleaned up for supper at Alice and Keith's.
We had a great supper of Grilled steaks, mushrooms and an onion salad.
We were pretty tired after a long day and it a night shortly after coming back to the coach.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment