Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Thursday, September 13, 2012, Melissa, TX

Thursday, September 13, 2012, Melissa, TX

Today was sleep-in day with nothing planned. I was up at 8:30 and fixed coffee. I was doing e-chores before Gerri was stirring at about 9:30. I needed to make an appointment with a Quest Diagnostics facility for an INR. The last couple of time I had a test my numbers were high. I called a Quest facility in McKinney to see if I was in their system. I wasn't and I forgot to bring a copy of my standing order. I got a fax number and called Dr. Wirtz's office to fax an order, but he wasn't in today. I know that he only works half a day on Friday, so I hope the fax will be sent tomorrow morning. If it is, I can get the blood drawn tomorrow and the results back to Las Vegas on Tuesday.

My other frustration was with XM Radio. I tried to subscribe to traffic and weather reports. Now I am told that since I have a lifetime subscription I can't add weather and traffic. I now have a "trouble ticket" in. I'm not holding my breath until a call back.

Gerri went to the grocery story with Alice. When they got back I went geocaching. I found five before returning to the park.

We visited with Keith and Alice until supper time. Gerri fixed a chicken salad for supper.

I got my geocaching finds logged and spent some time on the computer and watched TV before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment