Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012, Melissa, TX

Thursday, September 20, 2012, Melissa, TX

I got up early, at least for me. I fixed coffee and watched the sun come up. The sky was a pretty color but my view was obstructed by the RVs across the road and the trees.

I spent a good amount of the morning cleaning up some computer files and then backing up my computer on a new external hard drive we bought at Sam's on Monday. Every time I buy one they get cheaper, this one has 1T of storage and was about $80 with tax. This hard drive has more than enough space for both of our computers. I had installed the printer a couple of days ago and it hasn't been working right. I uninstalled it and installed it again. It's still not doing right. It will print once and then I get an error that I can't clear without unplugging the printer and restarting it.

In the afternoon I went out caching. I found four and DNF'd one. Several more that showed up as active caches had DNFs already posted along with reviewer's notes that they need attention. I guess the owner no longer caches or isn't interested in maintaining the caches.

After logging my caches, I talked to some neighbors for awhile. Gerri was getting ready to warm up our dinner when Keith came over. We went to their place and visited for a time and then returned to our coach and had supper.

Some TV and the day was done.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your printer. These computers are a miracle and a curse all at the same time. :-)

    I got the washer changed out, now it is on to getting a new refrigerator. Always something! :-)

    ReplyDelete