Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday, September 2, 2012, South Fork, CO


Sunday, September 2, 2012, South Fork, CO
I went to the Church of Christ in South Fork, there were 78 in the morning worship service. Gerri stayed home with her foot up.
On the way back to the park I stopped and found a cache that I didn't find yesterday. Last night I read the previous logs and one said the cache was 47' from GZ. For me it was 55' off, but I did find it.
Back at the park Gerri showed me some pictures of a couple of horses that grazed along the river bank. I walked around and talked to a few neighbors and then ran into Alan. We talked for awhile before I went back to our coach. I did meet our neighbors on the east side and we visited awhile.
For supper Gerri grilled a couple of hamburger patties on the George Grill. These were some of the patties left over from our June pool party. They were large enough that we split then in two and each had two on the sandwich thins bread instead of buns.

Not an eventful day, but a good one in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment