Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Thursday, August 29, 2013, Decatur, IN

Up at 5 again this morning.  I got the coach ready to move and Neil came and took it into the shop at 6.  Only a couple of things left to do;  remove and replace the awning after repairing the stitching. and replace the control for the rear toilet.

I visited Gerri.  She has less pain but the intestinal problems hang on.  The hospitalist came by.  She thought it best to take another x-ray and continue the antibiotics the rest of today and release her tomorrow if things go well.  I left the hospital and a little later was called back to pay the man who stitched up the awning.  At the end of the work day everything was done except the toilet control.  I checked with the service writer to make sure I don't have to get up early in the morning, I don't.  Trouble is in the morning they will have the bill ready.  They will ship the toilet control to Las Vegas and I'll get that installed later.

I went back to visit Gerri at 3 PM, but she was a sleep.  I stayed about 20 minutes but didn't wake her.

I went back to the coach for awhile and went back to the hospital.  After visiting for awhile I went to the El Camino Real Mexican Restaurant for supper.  It was better than the restaurants we had been to lately.

Back at the coach I talked with a few neighbors and retired to our coach.  After an episode of Gunsmoke I went to bed.  Even though I can sleep in, I ended up going to bed an hour or so earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment