Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friday, August 30, 2013, Decatur, OH

With no work to be done this morning, I slept in.  I got up at 8:30.  I decided not to make coffee in the coach, instead opting to get coffee in the customer's lounge.  By 10 I had my bill totaled up and paid.  The only thing left to be done is the toilet control.  They will ship that to the house and I will get it installed later.

I went to the hospital after I settled our bill.  The doctor hadn't come around yet, so we still didn't know when Gerri would be released.  We decided that I would go get fuel for the motorhome.  Last week diesel at the Murphy Station in Celina was $3.62 a gallon.  The price has gone up 30 cents in the last couple days, I guess to gouge motorists over the holiday weekend.

Last night I had supper at the El Camino Real.  I asked for Tapatio. They didn't have Chulula either.  They brought me Joe's Hot Sauce.  It was good and when I read the label it was made here in Decatur.  While I went for fuel Gerri also asked me to pickup some Fiber 1 bars and some of the hot sauce.  I got the bars at Kroger.  I went to the restaurant and asked where to buy the sauce.  They said the only place that sold it was the clubhouse at the local golf club.  I went there and bought two bottles.

After getting fuel in the coach I went back to the Service Center and re-parked the coach. Gerri called at about two and told me she was being released.  I went to the hospital and by 3:15 we were on the way to get her prescriptions filled.  We went back to the coach and when CVS called I went and picked up the prescriptions. By then it was after 5.  We decided to stay here in Decatur and leave in the morning for West Virginia.  I did call Rippling Waters and made sure that they had room for us.  It will be a back-in site with only 30 amp power.

For supper I went to Arnold's and picked up burgers.

Some computer time, TV and we called it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Gerri has been released from the hospital. Hope things go well the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete