Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday, August 18, 2013, Celina, OH

Another chance to sleep in, I forced myself to stay in bed until 8:30.  We didn't have much planned for the day.  After coffee and computer time I started cleaning the outside of the coach..  I started with the front above the windshield.  That area is black and seems to catch every bug that comes along.  I used the "Solution" and got it looking good.  Then I washed the windshield with water and a scrubbing cloth and then cleaned the water spots with the "Solution."  Below the windshield is another area that catches a lot of bugs. After cleaning that and the fronts of the mirrors I moved onto the rear of the coach.  That area doesn't catch bugs but instead catches all the road grime.

At 1:00 PM I took a break from the cleaning and we tuned into the worship services from Oakey Boulevard.  I went back to my cleaning after Church.  I finished most of the passenger's side before dinner. Gerri fixed fish, potatoes and Brussel sprouts with sliced tomatoes on the side.
After dinner we visited with our neighbors Gene and Betty until it was time for them to fix their dinner.  Jim and Jeannie had left earlier and are spending the night at the fairgrounds after getting some work finished on their coach and doing laundry..

I finished cleaning the parts of the coach I could reach without taking in the slides. and called that a job done until I can finish tomorrow.  We had originally planned to buy a new TV to install in the rear of the coach living area, but Gerri is now considering leaving that TV out and having a cabinet installed that will leave her some more counter space to use and gain some cabinet space both under and over the counter.

We watched some TV and Gerri turned in before 9:30.  I tuned in Church services from Oakey Blvd. but the connection was bad and I gave it up and called it a night at 10:30..


Sunset over Grand Lake - Picture from Internet 


No comments:

Post a Comment