Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monday,August 19, 2013, Celina, OH

Not much going on in the shop this morning.  John was sick and Kevin had to do a fridge replacement by himself.

We lingered over coffee and later met the couple getting a new fridge this morning.

At 1pm I took the Jeep next door to finish having the 60,000 mile service done.  Our plan was to take the coach to the fairgrounds and dump the sewer.  Before we left Gary Hierholzer came by to measure Gene and Betty's stove for the trim.  Gary is the cabinet maker here in Celia that does work as needed by Kevin's customers.  We had him measure and give us some ideas on changing the area that has held the lounge TV.  It's hard to visualize what the area will look like with a cabinet.  We are leaning toward just replacing the TV until we see some thing some one else has done.

At the fairgrounds I had to figure out how to use the frost proof faucet.  Then I had to clean up a previous dumpers mess.  I thought I shouldn't have to pay after the cleanup.  We got back to Kevin's at about 4:30.  I finished cleaning the area above the large slide out. We were invited over to Gene and Betty's.  We sat around and talked with two other couples here for repairs.  I missed the closing time at the Jeep dealership and will have to pick up the Jeep tomorrow.

 Before supper I cleaned the area above the passenger side slides.   We had left overs from last night.

Something was going wrong with the power and I had to start the generator to cool of the coach before dinner and later after turning off the generator the control panel was reading a fault.  I turned off the air conditioners after the coach cooled down.

Gerri was tired and went to bed early.  I followed her after about a half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment