Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wednesday August 19, 2015 Oceano, CA

We spent the morning around the coach.  We had our coffee and later some lunch.  Today is our youngest granddaughter, Vanessa, 7th birthday.  She called to thank us for her present and check and to let us know they were going to Chuck E Cheese to continue celebrating.  She had a party last Saturday with her friends.

In the afternoon we played another game of 500 Rummy.  Gerri is really getting the knack of this game, I am not.  She beat me again.

I went out to try to find some geocaches.  A way of licking my wounds from the Rummy game.  I found six and looked for another that I wasn't able to find.  I did see a couple of interesting Victorian style houses.  One was being remodeled and I couldn't get a good picture.  The other is used for special events.













Back at the coach we watched some TV and read until supper time.  Gerri made Spaghetti and Meat balls with a salad.  After supper  we relaxed some more and it was TV, computer time and reading until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment