Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, August 14, 2015

Thursday August 13, 2015 Oceano, CA

Great sleeping weather last night 60 outside 61 inside.  I pulled up the blankets the first time I woke up.  Gerri started with the light cover and later pulled up the comforter.

I had heard a humming noise during the night.  I looked around for the source. It was coming from the front bathroom area.  The TV satellite dome is on the roof in that area  I checked and the power to the dish was on. I turned it off, the humming stopped.  I turned it back on and the system started searching.  After a few minutes we had DirecTV on the salon TV.  But the dash TV still shows "No Signal."  Now we can watch both TV and recordings.  I think we need someone that knows how to service the KVH dome to go on the roof and check it out.  That is not me.

We had our coffee as usual and checked on our computer stuff.  Gerri said today was going to be a down day.  She then did several loads of wash.  I took care of ordering some refills for some prescriptions.  I also did a few chores around the coach.  I tightened up the bracket around the hitch receiver and put a pressure regulator on the water hose.  I had noticed that my 3/4 inch hose was closer to 1 inch.  The reducer is set at 60 psi, I'll see what that does with the hose.

I went to the CVS Pharmacy in Arroyo Grande and picked up my refills.  While downtown, I found a cache.  I also drove through Pismo Beach on Highway 1.  Kind of the long way home, we will have to drive around and see what the area offers besides riding ATVs on the dunes.  I picked up some brochures on local attractions from the park office.

 I went to an empty site across the road and took pictures of the dunes to the west.  I took the picture posted on yesterday's blog from the same place last night after sunset.











Throw Back Thursday -
Supper was part of one of these
Gerri prepared a delicious supper.  She cooked some of the Halibut we brought home from Alaska and served it with salad, brown rice and asparagus.  Oatmeal raisin cookies were our dessert.









Evening was our normal routine.  TV, computer and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment