Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Saturday August 22, 2015 Oceano, CA

Our last day in Oceano.  I slept in really late and it felt pretty good.  After having coffee and catching up on computer stuff,  I went out and checked the sewer connection.  Yesterday when I drained the sewer it didn't seem to be running properly.  Sure enough there were a couple of pieces of what appeared to be rock blocking the outlet where the water jet sprays blocking the line to the sewer connection.  I removed that and everything seemed to work properly, Where something like that came from will remain a mystery.

For lunch I had my left overs from the Custom House.  After lunch I went out to find some geocaches.  I drove south near Nipomo and found 7, and did not find 2.  My total is now 4961 finds.  I had hoped to reach 5000 on this trip.  That goal may not be reached.  I wasn't able to hunt as much as I wanted because of my leg.  Now we have shortened the trip by a week.  To reach my goal I will have to find 3 caches a day until we get home.

Back at the coach we watched some TV.  We had onion rings as appetizers and Gerri served a salad along with the leftover spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

We played one 500 Rummy game before bedtime.  Gerri won again.

No comments:

Post a Comment