Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Monday August 3, 2015 Menifee, CA

View from the back porch of the park store
We continue the warm sunny days.  The air conditioning comes on early and runs most of the day.  We haven't done much the last few days.  The mornings and early afternoons have been spent with computer, TV and reading.

I still have an appointment Monday with a spine doctor in Murrietta.  I called them today and ask to be put on a waiting list to be called earlier if someone cancelled.

In the late afternoon today I went out caching.  My leg is still slowing me down.  I managed to find 2 caches, bringing my count of found caches to 4900.  I also looked for 3 others that I didn't find.  I'm not sure what the total of my DNFs is.  In my stats I have 188.  The number is greater than that because if one of my DNFs is archived I change that log to a note.  I do the same if I return and find the cache later.

Gerri made chicken tenders breaded with crushed tortilla chips.  It was a good meal served with rice, brown gravy and green beans with mushrooms.

More TV and reading finished the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment