Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Monday August 10, 2015 Menifee, CA

Not much activity today.  We had our normal morning with coffee and computer.

At about 12:45 we headed to Murrieta for my appointment with a spine doctor.  It didn't take long to get there but we spent a little time trying to find the building with the correct address.  We got there before the office opened at 1:30.  When we got to the receptionist we were told they had left a message on our phone that the doctor would be in surgery and cancelling my appointment.  I thought I had listened to the messages over the week end, but I guess not.  I made another appointment on Tuesday.

We dropped off a prescription that I needed transferred at a nearby CVS.  We went to a Batteries + in Temecula for the odd size batteries needed in the motor home's remote locking fob.

Back at the RV park we stopped at the gate and extended our stay here at Wilderness Lake one more day.  Back at the coach. I called RPI and delayed our arrival at our next destination, Pacific Dunes RV Resort in Oceano, CA, by one day.  I also checked y e-mails and found no message cancelling today's appointment.  I do have an appointment with a spine doctor in Las Vegas next Tuesday.  The decision on whether to go on with our trip or to return to Las Vegas depends on what the doctor says tomorrow.

We had a late lunch of leftovers from two previous dinners out.  In the early evening I took out the trash.  All is not just fun and games while RV'ing as we still have routine chores.  I had noticed a coach parked across from us, it was a Revolution similar to our last coach.  When I returned from taking out the trash there were two couples sitting out by the coach.  I went over and talked to them for a while.  Their Revolution was a 40' and a year newer than the one we had for 5 years.

Back at our coach it was reading, TV and computer until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment