Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Friday August 7, 2015 Menifee, CA

We spent the morning in the coach.  Usual stuff, coffee, TV, computer, reading.

In the later afternoon I ventured.  My main chore was to mail some birthday cards.  I went across I-215 on Newport where there was a Post Office.  While out I looked for some caches.  I found two and didn't find three.

Love, Peace and Veggie Grease
Earlier in the week we spotted a RV that had a wrap of scenery and writing.  We passed it every time we entered the park, so I thought I would post a picture.  You may not be able to see them but there are lodge poles on the roof.  We haven't seen anyone around the coach.  There is a web site on the front; http://ecowomb.com/.







More reading, TV  and computer time until bedtime finished the day.  Even though it is hot during the day the nights cool off into the low to mid 60s, so sleeping is comfortable without the air conditioning units running.

No comments:

Post a Comment