Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tuesday August 25, 2015 Morgan Hill, CA

Typical morning for the Barkers.  Up checking on email and Facebook while having our coffee.

In the late morning Gerri and Alice went to Costco to stock up items for tonight's feast.  Keith was working.  I had my left overs from Sicilia In Bocca for lunch.

I went geocaching.  This was probably the worst day of caching I have had.  I looked for 11.  I only found 5.  I normally don't hunt for caches that have had a couple of cachers log a didn't find.  I also often do not hunt caches that haven't had a log for several months.  I did look for ones with old logs today, I think that is where I went wrong.  When there are nearby caches with recent logs it probably means that people aren't logging their DNFs on the ones that don't have recent logs.  One of the caches with several DNFs had no indications the cache owner had checked on them after the DNF logs.  Whine off.

Our Common area
It was hot today.  When I returned to the RV park, I cleaned up and joined Gerri, and the Kerslakes in our common area for refreshments, hor d'oeuvres and conversation before dinner.

For dinner Alice prepared some salmon that we had brought back from Alaska.  She had made popped potatoes.  The potatoes were kind of like baked potatoes but were sauteed whole in chicken stock until cooked , then flattened and browned on each side.  We also had salad.

We visited outside until about 8:30.  Back in the coach we caught up on computer stuff and watched a Judge Judy recording.  We were in bed by 10:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment