Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday July 7, 2011


It was overcast and windy this morning, but still pretty warm.
In the morning I did three nearby caches, all within .25 miles.  The first one was very difficult, I left it, bagged the other two and came back.  A very cleverly done cache.  I met some other cachers before I left. Later I went out to mail some letters and get gas in the Jeep.  I did another very clever cache that was a hollowed out bolt and nut on  a chain link fence post.
The breeze died down and we all sat out for awhile before supper.  We saw birds, squirrels and mallard ducks.  One mallard walked up to us, I think he was begging, but we didn’t have any food.
Tomorrow we need to get a fairly early start, with about 450 miles to Cave City, KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment