Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

Rippling Waters Chapel Just before Sunset
I woke up this morning when an air conditioner unit came on.  It was cold, I lay there for awhile deciding whether to get up and turn it off.  When I did decide to turn it off I felt cold and pulled the sheet and then a blanket up, eventually I had the comforter over me too.  At about 11 Gerri felt my forehead and I had a fever.  I basically slept until about 1:30 and the fever broke.  By about 2:30 I was feeling fine.
We cancelled our plans to go into Charleston and stayed here all day.  Later in the afternoon Gerri cut my hair, she used a higher setting since I have decided to see how it looks longer.

By supper time the wind had come up, lightning and thunder started and was followed by heavy rain.  That turned off TV reception.

Sean Playing WoW, Milana Watching

Sean called during his therapy session.  He was really excited that he had been able to leave the facility to visit with his mom and sisters.  That visit was the first time he had been able to get on the computer and play World of Warcraft.  He told me all about two new characters he is playing.  Hopefully he will keep his level up and be able to visit us at the RV Park when we are there in late August.
Before The Rain
After supper and the rain we watched some TV and put in a little computer time.
At about midnight the lightning, thunder and heavy rain started again.


No comments:

Post a Comment