Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday July 28, 2011

We got up early, the coach was moved inside for sealing the roof.  Gary had already dropped off the valances.  John installed them and they look great.  Kevin and john both worked on the fans and got the two speeds both working.
While the work was being done, we into Decatur and had breakfast at Richards.  We then picked up my computer.  After a stop at the Adams Hospital lab to get my blood draw for an INR, we headed back to Celina.
Kevin hadn't figured our the problem with the wiring for the television.  He has asked for schematics from American Coach, but hadn't got them by quitting time.  After the coach was pulled out of the garage, I drove over to the fairgrounds and dumped the sewer tanks.  We located "Big Bob" at the fairgrounds and took a couple of pictures.
Big Bob and Little Frank
For supper Gerri and I picked up pizza at a place Kevin recommended, the Celina Wine Store.  An unlikely place for good pizza, but is was very good,
I tried to follow the instructions I had got from Dennis at the computer store but couldn't get it going right.  A big disappointment..
I have an appointment with an audiologist at ten in the morning and then plan to take the computer back to Decatur.

No comments:

Post a Comment