Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 56

Gerri remarked a few days ago that she was going to start setting the alarm for 8 AM every day. Ok, so that didn’t apply to today. I got up at 8 and she slept in.

I went to see Glenna at about noon, she was in the dining room. She had been served a pasta plate, which she didn’t like. She says she was supposed to get fish. The CNA got her the fish entrée, which was a fish filet sandwich. She ate most of that and some of the vegetables and baked potato.

When the occupational therapist came for Glenna, I went and picked up my computer. The tech had cleaned the dust out of the computer and had run several checks and defragged the hard drive. We’ll see if that solves the problem.

I did two caches on the way back to the RV. By the time I had the computer set back up and caught up on my blog and other work it was time to go back and see Glenna. She had already changed for bed. I stayed until about 7:45, she was really restless. She said she couldn’t get comfortable and kept sitting up and lying back down.

I did two more caches on the way back to the RV.
After supper Gerri and I drove down and took pictures of the old 10th Street bridge, which is lit up on Friday and Saturday nights.  We found out about that on yesterday’s trolley tour.
The river reflects a lot of light from the shore and is beautiful at night. 
That jaunt topped off our evening and it was back to the coach until bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you and Gerri and keeping yourselves entertained while Glenna rehabs. We think of you 2 often and are still including Glenna in our prayers.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete