Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 25, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 51

After finding out the webcast from Oakey Blvd. wasn’t working I went to see Glenna at lunch time. She was completely out of it. We found out last night they were giving her morphine every four hours. I spoke to the nursing staff and the morphine was on the orders that came over from the hospital. I convinced them to stop the dosing.

After leaving the Manor I did a cache on the way back to the RV Park.

I went back to the rehab facility at about 5 PM. Glenna was still pretty much out of it. She had her food but was dozing off between bites. I stayed till about 7. I made sure with the staff that she wouldn’t get any more morphine.

We didn’t do much after supper.

Tomorrow we have a meeting with doctor and staff at the rehab home.

No comments:

Post a Comment