Following the Barkers

Following the Barkers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24, 2010

From Great Falls, MT, N47°29.386’ W111°19.942’

Day 50

Pretty dull day. I decided it was time to clean the filters in the air returns. I don’t know if I cleaned them all the last time. There are two returns for each A/C unit and a couple of the filters were missing. The Velcro hooks were missing from two of the covers. I hope the filters didn’t get sucked up to the A/C units. That’s something else to check. I bought new filter material at Home Depot and cut two new ones.

Although Glenna ate more of her supper tonight, I was disheartened by her attitude of just wanting to lie around. It seemed like she has regressed some. I’m hoping it is only because of the new surroundings.

Gerri and I went to Goode’s Q for supper. Good southern style comfort food.

After eating it was back to the coach for the evening.

We don’t have any more leads on painted buffalo, so we will have to ask around some more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank. I know now why you don't read books from the back to the front...it holds true for blogs too! Tell Glenna Hi from John and myself. Ran into someone who knows you and Gerri from Metro...Cindy Kim...she's a sweetheart! And she said the same thing about You!
    Love you and miss my family....
    Tyne

    ReplyDelete